1965 - Chevrolet - Impala SS - Pro Design Hot Rods
It took 3 1/2 years to build it, to very high exacting standards. Paint/Body work took 6 months and the upholstery took 3 months to complete. Much of this vehicle was hand fabricated. Pro Design Hot Rods (the Builder) is an outstanding custom shop in Santa Ana, CA. It's owner, Mike Filion, founded the business 20 years ago. They continually turn out fantastic customs and restorations.
The owners, Sheila Williams & Jeffrey Hess of Woodland Hilla, CA have been building one car or another for the past 56 years. This one is their finest to date. Presently they are working on a '56 Olds that will have more body mods than any of their previous "rides" (including a chopped, Carson-Type Top). Presently, the Implala has won 26 awards, including a few "Best in Show", "Best Interior", "Best Paint", "Best Engine", and "Best Hand Fabricated Full Hard Top".
- Porsche "Carmon Red Met."
- Lexus "Savannah Met."
- Orange Graphics
- Grey Pinstripe
- Beige Leather with Carmon Met. Red
Parts & Accessories:
- Schott Wheels - Velocities - Brushed with Tinted Centers - 19x8 / 20x10
- 4L80E Automatic 4Speed Transmission
- Vintage A/C
- Touch Screen Sound System
- Custom Console & Dash with Automatic guages
- Custom Armrest
- Lokar Shifter
- Recessed Power Antenna
- Recessed Roof Treatment
- Brushed Nickel Finish
- Custom Exhuast Tips
- Custom License Plate Frame
- Custom Cowl Scoop
- Custom Billet Grille by Brandon
- Relocated Headlights
- Custom Front Roll Pan
- Custom Three Resevoir Radiator by Pro Design
- Custom Aluminum Fuel Cell
- Radiused Hood Corners
- Custom HPC Exhaust with DYNA FLO Mufflers
- Power Baer Disc Brakes
- Recessed LOKAR Oval Tail Lights